Waldent Portable X-Ray
Waldent Portable X-Ray
- The unit is an advanced high-frequency field dental x-ray device rated at 60kV DC and 2 mA tube current. It has inverter X-ray control methods for producing tooth and maxillary bone images for both chemical film and digital sensors in high quality. The unit operates on a 22.2VDC supplied by a rechargeable LiPolymer battery pack. When radiographs are to be taken, the device can either be handheld or mounted on a tripod.
Status Display on the LED:
- LED color changing: Unit status display
- Off ⇒ Turn off
- Green ⇒ Standby for shot
- Yellow ⇒ Exposing X-ray
- Red ⇒ Unit error
X-ray EXPOSURE button:
- It makes use of X-ray EXPOSURE.
- If you press the button 2 seconds more, it will expose for the set time.
- If you release the button before 2 seconds, it occurs a unit error.
X-ray Exposure cone:
- We made the inside of the cone with lead, it prevents from exposing the X-ray
to the user.
Hand strap ring:
- The top and bottom rings are connected with a hand strap.
Necklace strap ring:
- It is for connecting with the necklace strap.
Big/Small size option:
- Press the key to show the size option on the screen.
Power ON /OFF button:
- It is a button for turning on (or turning off) the unit.
Changing exposure time up (+):
- When presses the button, the exposure time will be increased.
Changing exposure time down (-):
- When presses the button, the exposure time will be decreased.
User's MODE button:
- If the user wants to change the set item, press the button and you can enter
the set item area.
Saving exposure time:
- If you press the button 2 seconds more, the exposure time is stored.
- The connector is for the purpose of charging the battery.
Hand Switch connector:
- The connector is for the purpose of connecting with a hand switch.
Tooth type of exposure object:
- They are buttons for selecting tooth of the exposure object.
- It is displayed the unit's status and information.
Standard fixing Hall:
- The hall is for the purpose of use with a tripod.
Battery replacement cover:
- The cover is used for battery protection and replacement.
1. X-ray generator
- Tube Voltage 60 kV (Fixed)
- Tube current 2 mA (Fixed)
2. X-ray Control device
- Main power Battery 22.2 V DC, Adaptor 25.6 V DC.
- Exposure time 0.01 - 2.00 sec (Manual 56 steps)
3. X-ray Exposure
- Type Round style.
- Output Radiation Field 60 mm.
- SSD(standard) 200 mm
4. X-ray tube
- Type Stationary anode X-ray tube.
- Tube Model KL11-0.4-70
- Tube Focus 0.4 mm.
- Anode heat capacity 4500 J
- Maximum Tube Voltage 70 kV.
- Target Angle 12 °
- Total filtration Basic filtration 0.8 mm Al. Additional filtration 1.0 mm Al
- Solid high thermal conductivity resin cooling system
- Type Li-ion Polymer.
- Voltage 22.2 V DC.
- Capacity 950 mAh
- Input 100 - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz.
- Output voltage 25.2 V DC
- Output current 1 A.
- Status display of unit LED (Red: Undercharging, Green: Finished charging)
0.4mm focus to get high-definition images:
- High-voltage generator with 0.4mm focus, high-definition imaging,
enjoy top quality.
High-frequency DC technology:
- Ultra-low radiation, the exposure dose is reduced by more than 30% compared
with the standard generator, maximizing effective rays and greatly reducing the
- Shoot different teeth, fine-tune the shooting time, and achieve personalized and precise control.
High-capacity lithium battery:
- 950 mAh ultra high capacity battery, the battery can be replaced, low cost Of use.
Multiple shooting methods:
- The battery is durable, it can take about 150 images after being fully charged.
- 1 x Main Unit
- 1 x Cone
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x Shoulder Strap
- 1 x Hand Strap
- 1 x Qualification Certificate
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 1 Year as applicable for this product