An innovative self-etching HEMA-Free “All-in-One” 7th Generation bonding system designed to provide a stable and durable bond with both enamel and dentin for a wide range of anterior and posterior restorations.
Unique Dual Adhesive Monomers:
- Ensures a strong reliable consistent bond to both enamel and dentin
- Eliminates guess work
- Saves chair time
- Eliminates post-operative sensitivity
- Provides stable & durable bond
- Minimized gingival blanching
Predictability Even With A Thin Bonding Layer:
- Thin bubble-free bonding layer of 5µm
- Facilitates easy adaptation of restorative
- Distilled water
- Carboxylic acid monomer
- Phosphonic acid monomer and others
|Light-curing unit||Light-curing time|
DIRECTION TO USE
Etch, prime and bond in just 30 seconds with a single application and be assured of a reliable, strong bond to both enamel and dentin.
STEP 1:Apply BeautiBond (5 sec). Leave undisturbed for 10sec
STEP 2:Air-dry for 5sec to evaporate water and volatile components. (Gently air-dry for 3sec then air-dry with high pressure for 2sec)
STEP 3:Light-Cure (Halogen: 10sec / LED: 5 sec).